Baby shower flower arrangements


Baby Shower Flower Arrangements: a beautiful way to celebrate a joyous event. If you are in charge of the decorations for an upcoming baby shower, don't forget the flowers!
Baby shower flower arrangements are available for both boys and girls and will be sure to brighten the celebration. Pink and blue, the traditional baby colors are popular choices but seasonal colors, bold colors, and mom's favorite color all make excellent choices as well.

Another option is to pick an arrangement made out of the flower that represent the month the child will be born. (Example: April/Daises) Whatever baby shower flower arrangement you choose, your thoughtfulness won't go unnoticed!
Beyond Baby Flower Arrangements: Congratulations New Mom! When my boys were born I was given a lovely baby shower for each and I was sent numerous bouquets of flowers, all of which were appreciated deeply.

However, one arrangement that I received stands out clearly in my mind to this day. A friend of mine sent me flowers several weeks after my second son was born. Her gift arrived on a particularly hard day. My two year old was sick, my baby had been crying non-stop, my house was a mess, and I felt a like a fashion disaster when her flowers arrived and announced, "Congratulations new mom!"

I was so touched by her gesture. Anyone who is a mother can remember those occasional difficult days with their new baby. Her thoughtful gift reminded me that day how truly blessed I was and that of course there would stressful days but most of all it made me sit there and reflect on how wonderful being a mom really was.

When I thanked her later we talked a little bit about why she chose to send me flowers on that particular day. She said simply, "I am a mom too and I knew it was the right time to send flowers!" Wow, how right she was! If you know a new mom, please remind her how wonderful she is, just like my friend did for me. Celebrate the miracle of motherhood by sending flowers!

Visit our category :

- Flowers
- Gifts
- Hampers
- International Florists
- Roses
- Wine & Spirits

No comments:

Post a Comment